2. Mentally Stable
3. Financially Stable
4. Similar humor as me
5. Active (physically and sexually :))
Hmmm...7 things...that is only the important stuff. lol...(sigh) Maybe I just want too much?
1. I want to be able to speak to someone about anything/everything. The in-depth knowledge doesn't have to be there, but it would be nice if they are able to converse without sounding stupid
2. I just don't want someone who has a low self-esteen and is will be insecure all the time, sometimes is understandable, just not ALL the time
3. He doesn't have to make a shit load of money, but knowing how to manage it is enough
4. My humor is a little...different :) I suppose that is the only way to really describe it, I have a dry/sarcastic sense of humor. However, I can laugh at just about anything!
5. I don't want to sit home all day and do nothing! We don't have to go out and spend money, but maybe go for walks, hiking, or something! He of course has to like sex as much as me! :)
6. He doesn't have to be romantic persay...just thoughtful. It would be nice if I went to work and I was surprised by flowers, or went home and was surprised by dinners. Just something nice and sweet. The reason I dont think this is too much is because I treat my men this way. Not with flowers of course, but with little surprises, such as dinners, cards, poems, presents...etc...
7. I want him to have goals. Too many people want to settle for the crap they have. I want someone who has a goal reaches it and is happy! :)
So...I wonder if someone like this exists...